Selling to Key Accounts
Anticipating & fulfilling customers’ needs
Have you ever wondered why some clients, for whom your product seems a perfect match, decide not to buy? How can you support a client through the decision - making process? Selling to Key Accounts is a 16-hour, skills training methodology, which gives participants a lifelong tool for positioning themselves as problem solvers and create long-term, Win/Win relationships with their customers. It supports the company’s efforts to adopt sales strategies geared towards problem solving and customer service.
Objectives & Benefits
Enables Key account managers to:
- Recognize the internal needs of others & relate them to the product they are selling
- Select what benefits people need to hear
- Position themselves as problem solvers
- Create long-term, win/win relationships with their customers
Effective Salesperson at the interpersonal level
Trust & Empathy
Change & Defensiveness
- A step-by-step analysis of the sales process
- Developing goals and appropriate actions for each stage of the sales cycle
- Applying the knowledge of communication styles to the sales process
- Preparing for that Difficult Client Introduction of each participant’s individual Gameplan
- Role playing with participants on applying improved sales skills
- Reviewing the Gameplan’s step-by-step approach for effectively communicating with your targeted key account or difficult client
- Action planning for continued application of the skills acquired to your most important customers
Added Value Features
01. Self-perception Survey
Participants’ perception of their own communication style.
02. Respondent Survey
Participants receive feedback about how a peer or colleague perceive their Style, Empathy and Flexibility.
03. Gameplan Case Study
Role playing on how the participant communicates with a “real life” difficult person.
All participants acquire Persona’s expert system Gameplanning Software to meet future communication challenges.
Delegates acquire access to the same Persona Global’s Gameplan mobile application software on the iPhone or Android phone.
This cutting edge technology helps users move “beyond sales competency to sales fluency”(greater retention and proficient use of acquired skills).
The app provides business support and reinforcement; it enables delegates to “Prep” themselves just before an important interaction with anyone they need to persuade, influence or motivate.
Participants use this easily accessible learning tool to work prior to the workshop and be well prepared to go deeper into it - the great plus of Blended Learning.
The application runs on all web-enabled platforms (PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones etc). All they will need is a web browser and connection to the internet.
The integration of the e-training increases the skill of the participants and reduces the time required in face-to-face training. It helps to concentrate on discussions and role-plays within the workshop.
- It provides basic knowledge of nearly every program unit
- Participants learn at their own pace
- Modern look & feel makes it fun to use
- Exercises allow for easy user interaction (text, images and audio)